rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

As much as I'd like to end the discussion in the previous post
Quote: (07-01-2017 04:17 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

If you don't want to do that, then it is fine, but then don't go out on a limb claiming that the Huffpo view of history is undoubtedly true. And I don't want to be condescending here, because there are certainly smarter people than me out there who simply have not looked at the issues. I get that - I was like that a few years ago as well.

I think it's not a good practice to tell it all about me based on my sig though. My post history actually shows that I'm not closed to the possibility of some sort of Jewish influence and... conspiracy.

I dug up a bit on CITIC. My educated guess would be that American oligarches did play a role in China's development. They probably had political agenda, too. The reason I said that it wasn't exactly major or larger than ethnic Chinese influence is because the data I'm aware of still shows that most FDI in China came from ethnic Chinese outside of mainland China, and Asians.

[Image: mqJAHzJ.png]
source: http://www.china-profile.com/data/fig_fdi_3.htm

Am I supposed to believe that just because Rong Yiren met and dealt with Rockefeller, it must mean that Deng Xiaoping must be a Rockefeller's puppet, or that just because Mao has root in Yale in China, it must mean that he is totally controlled ad not someone who seeks power for his own (Mao - The Unknown Story, by Jung Chang&Jon Halliday) by exploiting globalist assistance, or that the power struggle between Mao faction and Deng faction were all planned by globalists?

Another claim that seemed ridiculous to me is that the globalists divested from the American/Western middle-class to the Chinese because they can't trust the Americans/Westerners. If you know anything about the Chinese, your conclusion would be that you can't trust the Chinese.

Whether China developed entirely on its own or not is not my central thesis. My central thesis is that there is no reason to believe that the Chinese will seek serve Jewish interest above or equal to their own just because they co-operate with globalist power on some level. I don't believe that they would make their race into slaves for Jewish masters - if only out of their belief in Chinese superiority/supremacy. I have not come upon any documents that would challenge this view.

Now, would anyone kindly explain to me why globalist stooge Xi Jinping would refuse to let Jewish-globalist oligarch Mark Zuckerberg's facebook get into China despite Mark trying so hard by marrying a Chinese and learning mandarin and asking Xi to name his daughter and shit?

Messages In This Thread