rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (06-26-2017 05:31 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

"Willingness to Pay" is a concept in Risk Management that best cuts through the bullshit of the tricky task of assigning value to intangible assets, and probability to nebulous outcomes.

The Asians are assigning a higher probability of harm to themselves, and a lower value of a vacation that is only so-so instead of amazing, and their willingness to pay drops.

Myself I assign a value in seeing Paris, the risk, the probabilty that Paris won't be Paris anymore soon. I'd previously planned on waiting till my 40s to see western Europe, too expensive. Now I don't know if I can wait 10-15 more years. It might be too late by then, and it would be a damn shame if I missed it.

I would really like to visit extensively the continent of my ancestors, as it has always been. I want to be reaffirmed, in the face of constant condemnation, that the red-pill is the best pill, and I think seeing the beauty and heritage of western Europe might help with that.

Indeed. I have never set foot on the continent of Europe. It would be amazing to see the history there eh? Though there may be a time when that could be impossible and your own situation at home may be dire.

This thread used to depress me. Now its making me improve myself and enjoy what I can while I have it in my grasp.

Are there any more areas you want to visit? I want to see Berlin, Vienna, Stockholm, Lappland, and the Rhine as well as the German and Swiss alps. Rome would be cool too, but I would love to see Constantinople one day.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Messages In This Thread