rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

"Willingness to Pay" is a concept in Risk Management that best cuts through the bullshit of the tricky task of assigning value to intangible assets, and probability to nebulous outcomes.

The Asians are assigning a higher probability of harm to themselves, and a lower value of a vacation that is only so-so instead of amazing, and their willingness to pay drops.

Myself I assign a value in seeing Paris, the risk, the probabilty that Paris won't be Paris anymore soon. I'd previously planned on waiting till my 40s to see western Europe, too expensive. Now I don't know if I can wait 10-15 more years. It might be too late by then, and it would be a damn shame if I missed it.

I would really like to visit extensively the continent of my ancestors, as it has always been. I want to be reaffirmed, in the face of constant condemnation, that the red-pill is the best pill, and I think seeing the beauty and heritage of western Europe might help with that.

Messages In This Thread