rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (06-26-2017 03:18 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Sounds nice, but I'm in a damn good place to raise a family line. Far away from the muslim nutters and any high value nuke targets. I'm not even downwind of any realistic nuke targets and if all the nuke reactors cooked off during a serious time of woe then me and mine would be among the last to die of radiation poisoning.

That said, if I were single I'd be crashing on your couch by the end of the week.

LOL on the couch crashing. I'm not single and he's got me tempted!

One thing Leonard forgot to mention regarding Australia is the BYOB rule: Bring Your Own Bitch. Ozzies as well as Kiwis are solid blokes but both are cursed with toxic feminazi manbeasts. Although I would amiss to not point out that some of the most gorgeous women I keep coming across are from Australia.

[Image: 1-australian-women-hot.jpg]

Margot Robbie

[Image: Alyssa_Sutherland_vikings_interview_unde...Radar.jpeg]

Alyssa Sutherland

[Image: Isabel_Lucas_2013.jpg]

Isabel Lucas

I could go on but clearly there is a small genepool of absolutely stunning Australian women down there. Perhaps we need a dedicated thread for that?

P.S.: Except for Nicole Kidman, for some reason I always hated her on an almost visceral level.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread