rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (06-25-2017 05:44 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

If you want to know what a war between Western nations in todays era would be like then look no further than Dresden. Conventional bombs on a mass scale targeting anything that stood, including civilians.

Then add in an unknown number of Jihad soldiers who fare very well in chaos and you'll begin to see the type of scenario which could come about should things truly come off the rails. Syria was destabilised with less and had far fewer people than Europe and look at it now, completely destroyed.

No one has seen a Western full-on "total" war yet. What was used in Iraq or is being done in Syria is child play.

The Western powers as well as the Russians have huge arsenals of high-tech weaponry that so far have not been applied in any of the stupid proxy wars or in the bombardment of far inferior nations like Iraq. Even the war in Vietnam was fought by manpower and conventional way.

Keep in mind that if there ever happened any conflict on equal footing - for example Russia & 1,5 bio. Muslims vs remaining West & China, then by golly not only would they put out the hitherto hidden pieces of EMP, energy projections, weaponized satellites etc.

The defense R&D budgets would go through the roof. Within a few months or 1-4 years you would see mechanized combat tanks, killer drones, trillions of emp-resistant artificial killer robot-insects, rail-gun-artillery firing shells from one continent to another etc.

The mere thought that the Muslim world has any chance of winning a war against the globalists, capturing the entire nuclear arsenal and the tech, then calmly nuking Israel, then after Eurabia is a fact, collect forces and attack China and the US later...

This is beyond crazy - THEY HAVE ZERO ZERO ZERO CHANCE! The Nazis had actually zero chance and Nazi Germany was the highest developed country in the world with the smartest/most educated people on Earth (almost all STEM nobel price winners in the 1920s were German).

Not even with the help of Russia, not even with massive rebuilding of their military in the Ural area as is being reported - they will be obliterated.

Now we can already see that European police and military is getting militarized. I know that Western armies are already exercising for war with large Muslim terror cells/expanded no-go zones.

In my opinion there would have been 2 approaches how to unite the world into 3 trading blocks and then call it One World Government:

Option 1:

Unite entire countries in prosperity, so that the serfs don't grumble and bitch:

EU, NAFTA, ASEAN - that means that one option could have been to expand the EU, NAFTA, everyone profiting - more countries joining voluntarily. They had plans of a joint African union as well.

There are a few problems with this idea

+ first they don't want to improve the living standards of the serfs that much, since they have another con running in the guise of fake man-made global warming - Agenda 21 - and they want most people to live in austerity, have carbon taxes up to their eyeballs, almost no one traveling etc.
+ the other problem is that no matter how much cash they are giving certain countries - Muslim ones will not join the globo-homo alliance and have a gay pride parade go through Mecca or Teheran (even a liberated secular Teheran won't, but that is fine in my opinion)

Also the economic situation is clearly deteriorating.

So we have

Option 2:

+ Rising unrest - because the serfs are getting financially squeezed
+ Rising unrest due to mass immigration - especially Muslim, but partly African being the most disruptive
+ Rising terror/rape/assualts due to their bulldogs of Muslim terrorists
+ Escalating situation in an ever stronger police state
+ Being of war - unconventional one - how the parties and countries fall remains to be seen, but I do think that the globalists want the war with Russia - whether Russia in 20-30 years becomes Muslim controlled or simply united with the Muslim countries and the Caliphate is frankly irrelevant

I think that they will use tactical nukes in that war. I also think that maybe 2 billion might die. This war will probably finally bankrupt the US and end the petrodollar system. China will pick up from the US and their soldiers will operate the bases from now on.

The result will be a partly ruined, but not completely destroyed Europe.
A totally destroyed Middle East - greater Israel would be no issue, since no one would be left in some Muslim countries.
A highly destroyed Russia.
A highly weakened USA that would not oppose open borders with all of South America anymore.
A SEA under full control and supervision of China.

I also think that in Africa the black population will use the pretext of WWIII to try and wipe all the remaining whites off the continent. China will come "to the aid" and move in with tens of millions of setters taking over the entire continent one by one. This is already partly seen.

Implementing major trading blocks and a One World Government after that conflict and only 5-5.5 bio. people remaining - I think that will be easy. Besides - the military tech shown then will be far too powerful for any country to try to resist it.

[Image: latest?cb=20130428114806&path-prefix=pl]

There may be an

Option 3:

+ of a constantly more violent West - due to economic difficulties, but mostly due to the Muslim terror and diversity
+ constantly more Orwellian police state
+ destruction of all Muslim countries one by one - either descending into internal chaos (fostered) or war against each other
+ Africa being taken over by China on the sly
+ South American union after legalization of cocaine (which would make many countries far easier to control)

That could be done too, though it would be messy and I think in that scenario way too many countries would oppose the globalist plans - as I said - doing it during times of economic hardship is just too difficult. The EU grew out of prosperity and not in poverty. The same happened with NAFTA or the Americans would never have agreed to it.

Either way - we will see what happens. I am sure that all of it will be very fun.

[Image: tumblr_n5a8gsrwhg1saewy4o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread