rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

I've been doing some reading on the Great War, the Western Front specifically. It ruined the West. Absolutely wrecked it. Trench warfare was horrific and I learned about the British blockade of Germany which led to the Germans employing the use of eventually unresricted submarine warfare as a response. We haven't, in the west, had a massive war involving most, if not all major western powers in a long time on a grand scale similiar to the world wars. My generation and the generation younger than me have not had the same kind of knowledge of the threat of war and no where near what total war and mass mobilization is. Its always someone else's problem. Not the whole nation's struggle.

I am not sure if those in Europe will have to fight a war of movement or a war of position.... or a clusterfuck of multiple fronts and insurgencies all over in ethnic enclaves plus invading armies... or even limited use of nuclear weapons. Either way from reading what Samseau, and Zelcorpion have written I can assume that a clusterfuck is just waiting to happen... as if there's a pre Great War situation like a massive set of powerkegs needing just one or two sparks like the Franz Ferdinand and his wife's assasination.

Instead of a war resulting out of some stupid incident in the Balkans, it may happen elsewhere in Europe as the region is becoming Balkanized even more than the case of Austria-Hungary with its several different ethnic groups and their self determination movements encouraged by Woodrow Wilson.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Messages In This Thread