rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Yes. At the moment I trust made China more then my own government. Not even speak about Volkswagen and made in Germany.

Something interesting, a few days back, there was a call for Muslims to protest against terror. One of the biggest Muslim organisations said they don't join. They are mostly financed by Turkey. Well but guess whats going on today?

https://www.welt.de/debatte/kommentare/a...anten.html

[Image: attachment.jpg36981]   
Quote:Quote:

In Berlin, as every year, Palestinians went to the streets to indulge their hatred of Israel. Why do not they protest against all the dead in Syria, Iraq - and against the murderous IS?

Nobody comes at this point with the reference to freedom of expression and demonstration! It has lost its justification at the moment when it is called for the destruction of a state and the expulsion of its Jewish citizens, as has been the case in recent years.

One almost gains the impression that one or the other of the representatives of the authorities has a secret sympathy with the ideas of the Arab-Muslim demonstrators. Perhaps only the usual Berlin attitude plays a role. It is expressed in the commercials of local transport companies. He has become the guilder and the secret hymn of the capital: "I do not care!"

"I do not care!" May be valid for many contemporaries outside of Berlin. It is strange, however, that this way of thinking applies only to certain areas. For weeks, the minds have been stirring a documentary about anti-Semitism. They accuse one of his creators of one-sidedness in such sticky and vicious turns. But now they are silent when protesters on German streets indulge their Jewish hatred and hide behind Antizionism.

Most Muslim give a shit about the deaths. They don't care about the ones in Europe and they don't care about the ones in the middle east. Most have sympathy for ISIS. For Sharia. Some days ago some kind of liberal Mosque did open in Germany, they got a Fatwa from Egypt. They got dead threats from Muslims all over the world. Thats the reality about them. There is no empathy in Islam about others. Its just some nonsense. Even more, there is not a drop of empathy for those that are non believers according to them. Its not us that chose the war, its them. And our own Elites support them.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Messages In This Thread