rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (06-21-2017 08:45 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

Now, there will be some nationalists that will emerge from western European nations and join with the eastern Europeans states, but there will be just as many ethnic native Europeans that are brainwashed into fighting for Islam/Globalism.

But the scariest thing to me is the possibility in 40-50 years of having large amounts of Northern European/middle eastern mixed blood people with Islam as their core ideology. You take the blood of ethnic Germans for example and their typically high intelligence, efficiency, attention to detail, organization and conformity and then mix it with ME people that believe in a merciless warrior religion.. well you got a recipe for the most terrifying people on earth. Poles should be worried, and they should start to build societal, mental and physical walls now, because you might have to fight these fuckin' killing machines someday.

The ubermensch may come, just not in Hitler's time

I'm not entirely sure that is very feasible.
German culture is rather incompatible with ME, it already has issues dealing with mediterranean culture!
One of these cultures is about personal efficiency and dedication to the system's organization and performance, the other is about favours and personal exaltation.
What is most likely is that down the road -since it is already happening, it willl only intensify the hostiilities and accelerate either the extinction of cultural and ethnic germans or their violent backlash.
So these mixed descendants are more likely to adopt the cultural accoutrements of whatever is dominating their area at that given time regardless of their genetical configuration (though this is of course a factor that should not be overlooked)

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Messages In This Thread