rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (06-21-2017 04:01 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2017 03:44 AM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

Just found this on a social network, thought it might deserve repeating.
My analysis is that the offender was just looking for an excuse to start a fight but for whatever reason the actual altercation never took place (very likely the narrator attempted to ignore the insults)
Quote:Quote:

This is another personal story about the political situation in Germany.
I'm on the train to work, when suddenly a black guy approaches me. He looks friendly, I thought he might ask where this train is going or some small talk, but no! "Are you Polish?" I don't look Polish at all, so slightly confused I answer "How did you guess?", "You people are doing some bad shit", "What?", "There will be consequences" Then he takes the seat behind me and says "Fucking Pole! luckily there will soon be a lot less Poles around here!" And then he continues to mutter things like "Hitler did nothing wrong gassing the Poles" for a few minutes. In all the years I've lived in Germany I've never been harassed for being Polish (although I have been harassed for being German). So why did it start now? Where do those anti-Polish resentments come from? I think, from the mainstream media. Whenever Poland is mentioned in German state-TV it's always made out to be this evil dictatorship, the third most despicable country after Trumps USA and Putins Russia. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the current Polish government, and they're doing a lot wrong, but the MSM almost never criticizes those flaws, they only focus on the "fascist xenophobia".

Don't worry - they deal with the Poles first. They don't like the Germans, French, Brits and Swedes neither. They all have to bow to Islam. The only difference is that Poland fights back and sees the writing on the wall. He should come to Poland and start randomly attacking men - best the guys streaming out of a football match. I am certain that he will have a chance to find out how he will be made welcome.

The quote makes sense. Eastern Europeans that think they will find many allies in western nations when the civil wars begin in western Europe are being naïve.

Now, there will be some nationalists that will emerge from western European nations and join with the eastern Europeans states, but there will be just as many ethnic native Europeans that are brainwashed into fighting for Islam/Globalism.

But the scariest thing to me is the possibility in 40-50 years of having large amounts of Northern European/middle eastern mixed blood people with Islam as their core ideology. You take the blood of ethnic Germans for example and their typically high intelligence, efficiency, attention to detail, organization and conformity and then mix it with ME people that believe in a merciless warrior religion.. well you got a recipe for the most terrifying people on earth. Poles should be worried, and they should start to build societal, mental and physical walls now, because you might have to fight these fuckin' killing machines someday.

The ubermensch may come, just not in Hitler's time

Messages In This Thread