rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (06-12-2017 01:20 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Friend of mine is staying a bit longer in Vienna and maybe I will have to do so soon.

Here are his experiences - (friend grew up in Vienna, loves the city and spent 2 decades there):
... snipped...

I loved Vienna. With a deep passion.

My girlfriend was from the south of the country near to the Slovenian and Italian border, dominated by the Dolomites.

Paracelsus was born in her village.

Vienna just overwhelmed me with how homogeneous it was. We sat in coffee shops where the great scientists that discovered Quantum Physics probably sat, a century or so earlier. That whole scene was pretty famous. It didn't look like it had changed much. Apart from the people dying, that is.

The people had pride. Possibly a little arrogance too. But it was all meant to keep the wheels of Viennese society moving along nicely. Always attentive and genuine when it came down to it. I liked them a lot.

The architecture there is simply astounding. Weltklasse! Beyond world-class, even. We stayed in places that you could imagine Beethoven living in - high ceilings. No central heating, that dared to be tested to work anyway. It was a trip back 200 years. I drunk it in.

Then we stayed at the new apartments where my girlfriend's brother was living when he was studying to be a Vet. We also stayed in his gf's apartment. Super modern. Toilets that worked. It was like being in another world.

But I knew this was not my world. These were not my people. They were polite and liked me, but they did not welcome me as an old friend. I knew I would never be able to make that place my home. I knew also I would lose my stunning super-model Austrian gf. So be it.

So it is with a certain amazement that I see the destruction of their society now. Those coffee shops, those bars. Those trains - where you could order a beer as you wound and weaved through the Austrian Alps, from Munich, to Vienna, across the border, policemen with guns checking your passport on the big train.

One thing I always found weird about the Österreichers, was how passive they were. When we went out to clubs where they were playing some rocking music, they all just gathered in the centre of the dance floor and just... swayed... rocked back and for... no dancing... just... congregating. Very weird. It has been noted by others, but I saw it with my own eyes.

I don't think much is being lost. The people are already lost. They are very cold fish. Autistic even, like the Germans, perhaps even worse.

It's a shame to see all those old buildings go. All those coffee shops where all those fierce players and makers of future society would gather.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viennese_coffee_house

Say, for example, Arthur Schnitzler who wrote Dream Story:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumnovelle

This was the work that Kubrick used to create Eyes Wide Shut.

But you could pluck out Physicists as much as story tellers from that milieu.

That world is but an illusion now.

I do not pretend to understand the insanity that has gripped that nation and sent it in to some kind of societal suicide.

It will take a while to come about.

Austrian women are not so hard-faced or lacking in humour as their female counterparts just over the border.

I also appreciate the fact that they are extremely 'kinky' but not in such a hardened and crass way as their sisters who they share a common language with.

I wasn't welcome in their country. Though I was liked. And accepted to an extent.

I wonder what the fuck is going on there that they allow this situation to go on. They will never ever accept these people. That much I know. There must be something else going on.

Austrian men are kind of pussies, just like German men these days, but there are also quite a few 'real men' there too. And I wouldn't want to come up against them.

There seems to be a common theme here: the people of these countries are very arrogant and even a little racist too, but they are so cowed by their governments and social mores that they accept whatever is thrown at them.

Oh well. We had a lot of fun at the Dub Club (famous club in Vienna next to the Danube).

Things are changed now. They won't be going back. We are witnessing the changing of the guard for hundreds of years of history. The people are too weak to resist it. The powers that be have ordained it.

We are on the cusp of something very large. Just like the days before the previous world wars. It's all planned out. Change is going to come.

Like my namesake kicking his cat down the stairs - it's goodnight Vienna!

I'm glad I got to go there before it turned to shit.

But I won't be bugging out there. I think I'll just stay where I am and fight the fight of attrition that is about to come.

Oh, Vienna!

Messages In This Thread