rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Friend of mine is staying a bit longer in Vienna and maybe I will have to do so soon.

Here are his experiences - (friend grew up in Vienna, loves the city and spent 2 decades there):

+ he left his girlfriend alone for an hour in front of an ice cream shop and she sat there on a park bench
+ an Arab came up to her screaming at her in Arabic, spat on her legs and went off in anger
+ friend comes back and finds her crying, because she has been a bit enriched

She looks a bit like a hot Turkish girl with big dark eyes and long dark hair, so maybe the Arab thought that this was a Westernized Muslim girl since she had a short skirt on.

My friend also noted a massive private security presence in many subway stations. He saw a scene where 3-4 fresh rapefugees were instantly surrounded by 6 tall subway security agents. So they responded by throwing money at the problem and hiring hundreds if not thousands of private security forces (some are probably off-duty cops or ex-soldiers).

He also talked with local women and they said that most of them have been badly approached, touched by Arab men. Many already have started to avoid 50% of the city, stopped going to parks at night. The girls have begun to only go free during the day, avoid any places where they may be one on one with a rapefugee and of course they have begun to stop going out alone at night.

Also - the current traitor party talks tough in order to stay in power, they still let in 100.000+ (per year) rapefugees into the country - many of them stay in the big cities like Vienna first. I expect the city to be predominantly Muslim within 2-3 decades at the latest.

By the way - the girl in the example above is Polish. She gladly traveled back to safe Poland. My friend has barely stayed there for 10 days - more diversity to come.

Messages In This Thread