rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

As a black American, this makes me reluctant to even want to vacation in Europe now. If this flood of Africans and MENAs continues, it may not even be a place I want to visit since tensions will be high. Seeing those Africans rioting in Spain might now make it tough for me to visit Spain as they will now have a bad reaction just seeing a black face. Damn shame. What I wonder is what the hell do these people do once they reach Europe? Do they just chill and collect money? I can't imagine them getting any decent jobs or being integrated into society. I just see hordes of downtrodden, frustrated young men standing around. What exactly are they doing once there in the "promised land"?

Btw, I saw a lot of comments on that African refugee with the two Austrian girls. I think it's a bit much to just assume he's fucking them based on that photo.

Messages In This Thread