rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote:Quote:

We're fucked.

At least we're fucked together.

Europa ist tot.

We need an EU meetup. I can't stand to see the defeatism here, it's more heartbreaking than the invasion itself. You're better than this. Being a man is not chasing tail and weightlifting, it's standing tall in tough times and fighting for a greater cause when everything's on the line and everything seems lost. Everything is on the line, but not everything is lost. This could be the greatest victory in Europe's history, or it could be our extinction event. I want nothing less than the continued existence of our peoples and cultures, and I'll be goddamned if some Arab, African, or equalist collaborator horde tries to take it from us.

Americans, Europeans, we're in this together. If you don't think there's a community to support you in this struggle, we'll build one ourselves. It's time to pull the dicks out of your asses - and this starts with attitude.

Messages In This Thread