rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Here a "funny" scene:

You see those migrants sitting on a train station in Hungary. The cops bring them water which they instantly throw away and shout something about Germany.

Only some children - girls in this case - pick up some of the food.

Note also the female cops which try to distribute some food - they are having face masks on as to "not insult those strict Muslim feelings".

What the fuck do those guys fear they will get via Hungarian water and potato chips? Do they refuse them out of pride because Hungary has spoken out against them?

Here another one feeling right at home and showing what he would really love to do with all those SJW Europeans:

There is clearly a completely lack of respect for the European people. They see it as their right to get financial aid and a place to live from Europe. And they react violently if a country like Hungary has only slightly criticized them. But this is not surprising really.

This is also interesting and funny:

A Polish journalist/blogger for niezalezna.pl has actually visited the Italian/Austrian border to take a view of the situation as he was moved by all the propaganda that is blasted on all channels in the media.

https://translate.google.pl/translate?hl...imigrantow

Quote:Quote:

Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria with my own eyes I saw a great many immigrants ... With all solidarity with people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I have seen, I arouse horror ...

This huge mass of people - I'm sorry I'll write - but it's an absolute wilderness ... Vulgar, throwing bottles, loud shouts of "We want Germany" - and Germany is now a paradise? I saw how the older Italian women surrounded the car, pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted the car drive away. The coach in which I was in the group, tried to swing. Shit thrown at us, banging on the door to be opened driver, spat on the glass ... I ask you, what purpose? How does this wilderness is to assimilate in Germany? I felt for a moment as the war ...

I really feel sorry for these people, but if they reached the Polish - I do not think that they will receive from us any understanding ... We have three hours to the border, through which ultimately passed. The whole group of police cordon was transported back to Italy. Coach is butchered, faeces smeared, scratched, broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea of the demographics? These big powerful hordes of savages? Among them it was actually not women, no children - the vast majority of aggressive were young men ...

Just yesterday, reading the news on all websites. subconsciously compassion, worried about their fate, and today after what I saw, just afraid, and at the same time I'm glad that you do not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people - neither culturally nor financially. I do not know if anyone is ready. EU walks pathology, which has not had a chance to ever see. And excuse me if anyone offended his entry ...

I think that drove up the car with humanitarian aid - mainly food and water, and they just rolled their car they ... With megaphones Austrians imparted a message that there is consensus that crossed the border - they wanted to register them and let go on - but they these messages did not understand. I do not understand. And it was all the greatest horror ... For those few thousand people nobody understood neither Italian nor the angielksu, or German, or Russian, or Spanish ... What mattered was right fist ... They fought for permission to move on and this agreement have - but did not realize that they have it! The coach of the French group hatches were open - everything was in the middle, within a short time has been stolen, some things lying on the ground ... Never in my short life, I had no opportunity to watch such scenes and I feel that it is only start. On a final note, it is worth helping, but not at any price.

Part of the behavior is normal erratic group behavior, but it cannot be explained only by that as clearly the officials are aiding them and they still react in such a brutal and uncontrolled manner.

The blogger is right of course - it's just the beginning. Tens of millions are to come and anyone East is happy to not live in the West.

Messages In This Thread