rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (09-07-2015 10:20 AM)AFS Wrote:  

Same here. A quick google search didn't result in any unified resistance organization, but I do see resistance cropping up organically on a local level. For example, many new anti-migration facebook groups and events here in Poland. Almost every man I know here in PL is posting about this, and not in a positive way.

This is what we need:
A unified, NGO type organization to push back against the narrative. Not a far right group, or political party, but a pan-European group to focus our efforts at stopping this.

Some ideas:
-A professional looking website posting news articles, surveys, facts, anti-migration protests and events, ways to join your local chapter, and ways to donate and help out. It needs to be available in every European language.
-Chapter leaders and groups in every country and city. They will organize fund raising and protests/events.
-Hire professional lobbyists and media spokespeople to push back against the narrative. Every time the media has a story on migrants, our guys need to be there giving the facts and reframing the debate. These need to be actor-level professionals who know how to speak well and sell our ideas.
-Flip the script. Outreach to Jewish, LGBT, and even feminist groups. The favorite way the media and politicians have of marginalizing our voices is by calling us "right wing extremists" or nazis. Copy the concept from game: reframe and redirect. Send out a press release titled "the shocking truth about rape culture in Sweden" to feminist groups, that puts the blame squarely on the muslim migrants. Even if 90% of them ignore us (we all know radical leftists are almost immune to logic), these efforts will do wonders for branding. Also, would it really be that hard to get the Jewish lobby on board? They aren't exactly friendly with their Muslim neighbors, and they are being targeted in the biggest anti-semitic wave since the 30's.

Basically, there are millions of angry Europeans out there with no outlet and no way to enact change. Imagine if we worked together to stop this, instead of individual, unconnected groups and protesters screaming into the night? The problem is that such an organization would need big money donors, people with the connections and know-how to set this up - basically exactly the type of people who are mostly against us right now, the elites and politicians.

I don't know about you, but I'm down to help out.

This mirrors my post earlier in the thread.

It's time we take red pill anti-egalitarian globalism to the next level. We need some infrastructure, based on sound principles and a meme that can be spread far and wide, but the actual structure should be implemented more locally. This makes it harder to infiltrate and gives others plausible deniability should something go wrong. Think GamerGate.

That's what we need, a "Standalone Complex" (credit Ghost in the Shell) based around anti-equalist globalism. I was thinking about this a long time ago based on the success of Roosh's world tour, but now it's become far more urgent.

As I said, I'll gladly volunteer to write a draft pamphlet of principles to be vetted by others and adapted to local needs.

And don't think just because I'm American that it doesn't matter to me. Firstly, I want to go to Europe in the future, meet up with some of you European players, chase tail, interact with the people, conduct pilgrimages to the sites important to men I admire, and have a good time. I want to see Europe, not Syria or Pakistan or Somalia or Eritrea.

More importantly, Europe's fight is America's fight. You can see this with Trump. We have more experience with rapidly shifting demographics due to multicultural policies, would like to reverse them, and don't want to see it happen to you.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread