rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Recently Roosh as well as me observed some uptick in far right Neonazi activity. Roosh said that he saw them one night looking for Syrian guys actively.

While I read some demonstrations out there I came upon a funny story that tells you how the media is clearly in the same hands all across the country - from far left to right, small to big.

[Image: 1&dstw=640&dsth=360]

http://www.tvn24.pl/wroclaw,44/siekiera-...73395.html
http://www.se.pl/wiadomosci/polska/samue...65010.html
http://f.kafeteria.pl/temat/f4/zabojca-1...-p_6322056
(articles in Polish, but you can google translate if you like)

Just recently they arrested this gentleman here named in the media Samuel N for the brutal murder of a 10 year old girl with an axe. She was a neighborhood girl and they were not related. It turned out that he was not on drugs, does not regret what he has done. He explained that he did it because he was fired from work and the Polish authorities said that they would stop paying him anything (which is normal in Poland - you get 6 months very low unemployment benefits and then that's it).

Now the media did something funny - they completely left out this man's last name - Nahmed. They also did not mention that he was a Syrian Muslim immigrant.

But of course I am certain that the alternative media and the far right one found out soon enough and thus react the way they do.

To be honest there could have happened something else there with the man - he trying to rape the girl, she running away and he then killing her. Or he thought that he was better in prison as a killer than a rapist, because it's possible that he raped her first. I do not put it beside the media and the Polish police that they lied about that too in order not to spread "xenophobia" and "racism".

Really tells you all you need to know about the media - a right leaning, 97% Catholic country, but completely under control by the same money boys as in Toronto.

Fuck them really - of course you get sometimes a gruesome crime here and there in Poland, some hooligans killing each other, father going crazy and killing his family and then himself, even sometimes a psycho mother killing her young baby (was headline story for a year in Poland). But for a complete stranger killing a young 10 year old girl with an axe because he was frustrated - all while being lucid. How fucked up do you have to be? I guess when your god gets offended about jazz music and short skirts, but finds decapitations of infidels fine, then it's not really god, but satan you are praying to.

So now I can understand more the uptick in far right activities in Poland. It's still a safe country and they are used to tourists, but the cooperation of the media is really amazing once again. Fuck them all. Japan is doing the right thing - accepted 13 refugees last year - a dozen is a good number.

Messages In This Thread