rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (09-07-2015 06:06 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

"Who took the lives of more than 100,000 Libyans?"
"and razed it (Iraq) to the ground."

Get out of here with that nonsense. The LIBYANS killed 100,000 of their countrymen in a civil war, much like the Syrians. The IRAQIS blew themselves up on a daily basis, by the thousands, in mosques and marketplaces. Are the Iranians any less to blame? Or the Russians? Stop blaming the U.S. for everything on earth and then using it as an excuse to invade and completely displace Whites.

Typical SJW talking points. With such backwards logic, the Germans are responsible for Korean casualties in the Korean war because they started WWII which led to the Cold War, which led to conflicts in those countries.

This might come as a shock to Team America but the whole storm began with the direct US led invasion of Iraq. In one full swoop it took out the only stabalising influence in the ME and enter the crazies. Everything led on from there like a domino effect across the ME.

What happened in Libya was a Western backed uprising against the stable government of Gaddaffi. NATO were the defacto air force for the fundies. Like Saddam, Gaddaffi kept a lid on the crazies and NATO bombed Gaddaffi and handed the place over to a motley crew of tribes and Al Queada. Hilary Clinton bragged on TV about killing Gaddaffi. Fast Forward to Syria and what we see is a repeat, i.e. US and Saudi/GCC backed Islamofascists of Al Queda and ISIS inflicting the same damage on a secular government whose only crime is not playing the tune of the NWO, not to mention protecting the minorities like the Christians who are fighting the very same Stone Age warriors that DC and Riyadh want sitting in Damascus. You think I'm wring, well have a look at what General Petraeus wants.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...-isis.html

This is pure fucking insanity.

I can bet my monthly salary that if Saddam and Gaddaffi were still in power, the ME would not be the giant clusterfuck that it is today. Al Queda would be a two bit operation, ISIS would not exist and the Christians wouldn't feel the need to fight or flee. Europe would not be seeing hundreds of thousands ending up on its borders. A century of fuck ups after another has brought about the shitstorm we have today and the West has a lot of responsibility for it.

Thank you Sykes-Picot and Bloody Balfour.

Messages In This Thread