rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

I just watched this interview with Le Pen:

At 10:37 she lays out a key point, there is no left or right. There are nationalists and there are globalists. Everything else is secondary.

We can see this both with the radical "progressive" "social justice" left and the neoliberal, free marketeer right (also known as the cuckservatives).

It's even possible to be even a Bernie Sanders type leftist while remaining a nationalist.

Neomasculinity (and, I hope, a future neofeminine movement) is also an internationalist type movement, but it is inherently traditional and nationalist. In a way, we're the opposite to the Marxists, but we still need to do what they did - "think globally and act locally."

Form alliances with the men, and those patriotic women, of different countries to defeat globalists and defend your national traditions. Coincidentally, this was also a theme I wrote about in my book earlier.

The founding document of neomasculinity is a start, but just a start. We need more philosophy and defined platforms, as well as networks of meetups and publications.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread