rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (09-05-2015 06:13 PM)72 and sunny Wrote:  

"Sitting on a sofa in their Vienna flat, they laughed as they planned their night out together. Although the conversation sounded like it could have been any exchange among flatmates, this flat-share was slightly unusual. Uche Daniel, 25, is a refugee from Nigeria. He had met his Austrian flatmates - Patricia Hartl and Simone Fidler - two weeks earlier through Flüchtlinge Willkommen (Refugees Welcome), an initiative inviting asylum seekers and refugees to stay in people's spare rooms instead of in mass accommodation centres.

"I wonder why it hasn't been done before," said 24-year-old Simone. "It just makes sense. People are having to sleep in tents while there are so many rooms free."

Translation: ""I wonder why it hasn't been done before," said 24-year-old Simone. "It just makes sense. We were having to travel abroad for strange while we could have so many foreign cocks roam free here."[/i]

[Image: 101c0169110e4d56975bd9e7cbdef8c8_18.JPG]

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/feature...40807.html

Can´t hate on him, he maximized his options and won the lottery. I would be grinning too.

But it´s funny how just by looking at this picture I can pretty accurately predict the district here in Vienna in which those girls live, the university they are enrolled in, the degrees they are studying for, the bars and restaurants they frequent, where they go on vacation, the party they are voting for, their political views, the newspaper they are reading, the music they listen too, the shops they buy their clothes at, etc.

They all tend to think of themselves as unique, special snowflakes, that put a huge emphasis on their individuality and cherish how progressive, free and open-minded they are, and how sad and unfair it is that not everyone is as enlightened as them yet (read: not everyone of their compatriots is assimilated into their hive mind yet, but don´t worry, we can change that!).

In fact they are bona fide herd animals, strikingly similar in their ideas, views, habits, preferences and daily life, hardly any original thought, never standing out from the anonymous crowd of their equally vapid peers. Living in the safe and cozy bubble of their delusions, carefully steering it between all the spikes and sharp edges of reality, always bent on making the world a better and safer place for themselves and their kindred. What a blissful existence indeed.

Personally, the events of the last few weeks made me feel like I´m the only sane person in an asylum filled with maniacs and madmen. What little hope I had remaining is lost for now.
Thankfully my younger self, more through coincidence than conscious decisions, made some fortunate choices. Soon I´ll finish my degree in business studies, and made good use of Austria´s free higher education by spending the last few years studying Russian and Chinese.
I refuse to join the ignorants and idiots in their self-righteous march down into the darkness of the abyss, and will seek my fortunes in the Far East.
If my legacy will lead to me being just another drop in the vastness of the Han river, so be it.
I don´t owe any loyalty to the fools who happily welcome their downfall, the traitors who in their greed and willful ignorance have sold us out, or the puppet masters pulling the strings in the shadows.
In the end it is not me who abandons Europe, it is Europe that has abandoned me. May all those who stay behind live in interesting times.

Messages In This Thread