rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

My mom visited Vienna when she was young and had ancestors in Austria. She lamented to me about what's happening. I've told her numerous times what the solution is but she just can't wrap her head around it even though she's aghast at this, saying that "you can't do that!"

She's read about Maria Theresa of Austria before. She was randomly asking me what Maria Theresa would do.

I bluntly replied "she would send her fucking army and force these people to leave or be destroyed."

Silence. She knows I'm right, but she literally just cannot connect the dots. This is why 95% of all women should not be anywhere near the reigns of power - not because of lack of intelligence per se, but because they just cannot be cold and control their emotions, which is what is necessary when leading.

At any other time in history this would have been recognized as an invasion would have been met with military force. As soon as we expand our "liberal democracy" (inherently feminine), thousands of years of common sense get overturned in less than 100.

This is "liberal democracy." James Madison famously said they are as turbulent in their lives as in their deaths.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread