rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (09-06-2015 05:20 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2015 02:18 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Wastelander I hope you're right. But whatever sympathy I had for Europeans just flew out out the window.

Austrians throwing a party and chanting "refugees welcome"

Hardly representative of Europeans - but then again - the media is going to push what appears to represent its narrative.

However the above video is yet another scene straight from The Camp of the Saints.

Quote:Quote:

On Groupthink:Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people, in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints, by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

These protests are perfect example of groupthink. I would suggest that even though unlimited mass migration is not the truly majority held opinion, it can be projected as such via mass media proliferation which in turn affects people's opinions. Protesting and chanting also puts people into an irrational trance-like state which further aggravates non-rational thinking and rapid attacks on people who do not conform.

Also note the fact that most of the protesters are women and emasculated lapdogs. I believe that feminine primacy has been heavily pushed pushed as the regime de jour because women are by their nature herd like and extremely susceptible to groupthink. Women's natural nurturing instincts combined with western messianic complex leads these groups to believe that what they are doing is in fact, for lack of a better term, God's work.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread