rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (09-05-2015 04:37 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm tempted to buy an Adidas jumpsuit and go follow the refugees around then buss out my perfect English on hot chicks to stay at thier places. Lame cover story like was just working on ships and by accident I got..

You are too old for hot chicks. And not dark enough. (But you could snag plenty of hausfraus. Including doing them in front of their cuck husbands).

Anywho....................

"Sitting on a sofa in their Vienna flat, they laughed as they planned their night out together. Although the conversation sounded like it could have been any exchange among flatmates, this flat-share was slightly unusual. Uche Daniel, 25, is a refugee from Nigeria. He had met his Austrian flatmates - Patricia Hartl and Simone Fidler - two weeks earlier through Flüchtlinge Willkommen (Refugees Welcome), an initiative inviting asylum seekers and refugees to stay in people's spare rooms instead of in mass accommodation centres.

"I wonder why it hasn't been done before," said 24-year-old Simone. "It just makes sense. People are having to sleep in tents while there are so many rooms free."

Translation: ""I wonder why it hasn't been done before," said 24-year-old Simone. "It just makes sense. We were having to travel abroad for strange while we could have so many foreign cocks roam free here."[/i]

[Image: 101c0169110e4d56975bd9e7cbdef8c8_18.JPG]

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/feature...40807.html

Messages In This Thread