rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

I do think that we are living a defining time, in the History of mankind. The president Orban agrees: he said today that survival of Europe is at stake, and these migrants coming to Europe number "in millions and tens of millions"...

But more importantly, he confirmed what I wrote earlier on this thread: on the 15th of September, he will send the police and the army to close Hungary's borders.

If he doesn't back down, the 15th of September will be recorded in History as the day Europe awoke. At long fucking last!

Actually, it's already a historic event in itself: a European leader shaking off the Political Correctness and Leftism, siding with his people. For the last 40 years, (almost) all European leaders have been treacherous to their people, and suddenly, one has decided to fight for Europeans, for the people.

Myself, I'll eagerly be waiting the 15th of September. The day sanity and pride are reborn in Europe? This day:

[Image: 49793684.jpg]

Link in French only, sorry, seems that English-speaking media don't want to publicize Orban's last statements...
http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2015/0...tieres.php

"Le grand changement interviendra après le 15 septembre (...) et nous mettrons la frontière sous contrôle petit à petit. Nous enverrons la police, puis, si nous obtenons l'aval du Parlement, nous déploierons l'armée.

"Il ne s'agit pas de 150.000 (migrants), que certains veulent répartir sur la base de quotas, ni de 500.000, chiffre que j'ai entendu à Bruxelles, ce sont des millions, puis des dizaines de millions"

Quick translation of Orban's words :
"The big change will occur after the 15th of September. We'll send in the police and if the parliament agrees, we'll deploy (send in) the army

Contrary to what I heard in Brussels, those are not 150.000 or 500.000 migrants coming our way, but millions, then tens of millions of migrants"

Messages In This Thread