rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (09-05-2015 03:19 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2015 12:17 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Right now:

Finnish PM Sipilä is inviting 20 refugees to live in his house from early 2016.

Like I said. Things are escalating in a uncontrollable speed.

I see he has a wife and at least one daughter.

There is 0% chance he is going to let 20 RANDOM Syrian's live in his home. They will be carefully selected.

Or if they are not (and probably even if they are), he will simply let 20 live in his home for the publicity and to push his agenda, while he and his family live elsewhere.

No one, not even extreme progressives, are dumb enough to let 20 Syrian refugees, who many say are roughly 75% able bodied men, live in their home with their wife and daughter/s.

If there was ever a recipe for disaster for the progressive/pro-mass immigration agenda, letting 20 Syrians live in your home with your wife and daughter while you are away at work pushing for MORE Muslim refugees would be it.

I just dug more into this.

The refugees will not live with him and his family.
He is offering his big house in the North for the refugees as "he don't need it" anymore since he became PM and is based in Helsinki.

Sipilä is a successfull and wealthy business man, but he is also an active member of perhaps the most conservative Christian group in Finland.
(Old Laestadian)

It seems like he just fell for the leftist medias pressure to make a stand against the right wing and anti immigration groups here in Finland.

AKA, scoring cheap political points to keep the leftists silent.

Messages In This Thread