rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

I'm probably more liberal than most members of this site, and even I find this situation to be ridiculous. No other bloc of countries is taking in this many refugees from war-torn shitholes like Syria, Iraq, and Libya. Not the U.S, not any Latin American country, not China/Japan/Korea, not any nation in South or Southeast Asia. And you know what the really funny part is? It's just been reported that the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait have taken in absolutely NO refugees. The Islamic faith behooves its adherents to take care of fellow Muslims, and the richest countries in the Arab world are abjectly refusing to do so. It says a lot about Western Europe's leadership when it feels the need to white knight for half of the developing world, despite the fact that the oil-rich, culturally similar neighbors of these countries haven't even let in a single refugee.

Some Arab countries like Jordan have done their bit, and have taken in a good number of refugees...but I find it mindboggling that Germany and the U.K feel it necessary to accept millions of refugees, when countries that are literally a two hour drive away refuse to do so. I find it equally mindboggling that we continue to support the various emirs and princes who fund ISIS and help bankroll the spread of Salafism across the globe, while simultaneously refusing to assist the people who their money has helped displace.

Messages In This Thread