rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Changing the vibe from friendly to sexual?

Changing the vibe from friendly to sexual?

Quote: (09-04-2015 08:43 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Sounds like you're new to the game. I'll go easy on you.

An example of how to go from neutral to sexual.

Player - Hey (you say to the girl)
Player - lemme get a light

*chick gives you a light*

Player - It's so hot in the bar/club/library/banya
Player - You ever just wish that you could suddenly turn everything to ice and just melt into the world?

Girl - *blah blah blah*
Player - *changing gears, or purposefully misinterpreting what she said* <- this is the line that changes from neutral to sexual

"Haha, you would totally be the type that would..."

(what this does is tell the girl you're not super serious, and you're here to play. Most girls recognize this. Not even on a conscious level - it's a social script. Just like when someone asks you what the time is, or when the train is coming, or hold the door - you just do it automatically. She will typically just fall in line.)

Girl - *blah blah blah, defending herself*

Player - I can already tell that you're a bad girl wearing good girl's clothing...don't lie to me!

*boom* You've heated up the conversation with maybe 2 lines.

Introducing the Bad Girl/Good Girl dynamic is the quickest way to transition into whatever naughty things she is in to. Don't be a meathead and start asking her about blowjobs. Hint at the sexual topics, and let it go.

There are all sorts of flourishes and nuances that you can add in to this
- when she lights your cig, you cup her hands in yours - break the touch barrier
- you can say at the end of the above,

"i'm a girl expert, and I got you all figured out"

This is going to totally challenge her

The CHALLENGE is what is SEXY to the girl.

You're putting her on the defense.
She likes to go back and forth

Depending on the setting, you can playfully bump her, punch her, or she might be so "enraged" that she'll do that to you. That breaks the touch barrier.

Laughs...challenges...touches....you can then slow the moment down - and go in for one of those movie style kisses.

That's it.

The key to the neutral to sexual is
- Knowing that's what you want to do
- Expecting the girl to play her role - which they typically do
- Giving her material that she can work with (and the best material you can use is HER. Not celebrities, not reality tv,not music - HER)

Once the chick is chatting with you about her, and you're teasing her and having fun with her - you're building the heat. The touches, the allusions, those build the heat.

You can add whatever style you like on top of what I just said. Dark Triad, Dancing Monkey, Amused Mastery, Straight Pimp Game - it doesn't matter. Run whatever you like.

WIA

Thanks. This is brilliant. I will try it the next time I go out.

Messages In This Thread