rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating: The older woman trap

Online dating: The older woman trap

Quote: (09-04-2015 06:36 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2015 06:26 AM)Ice Wrote:  

Dude just forget online dating, meet people in real life, you're at a disadvantage online. You're not gonna meet a hot /good looking girl online - or at least it's very rare. Why would a good looking girl be meeting people off of Tinder or Match or something? That doesn't make any sense. Good looking girls have a very easy time meeting new people, getting into new circles etc. Most girls on these dating sites just want attention.

[Image: laugh6.gif]
[Image: facepalm2.gif]
[Image: gtfo.gif]

You're kidding right? Have you read any of the online dating threads in the main forum? Have you ever tried it for yourself and actually invested some time into getting it work with for you as a supplemental way to meet women?

Those are rhetorical questions.

I guess I need to drop some new stuff over there since the old OKC thread got to like 500 pages.

Quote: (09-04-2015 06:14 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

My question to the RVFers is this: Has anybody else observed the phenomenon of getting hit on by much older women online and agree that it's becoming more common? What conclusions can we draw from this as regards the sexual market place?

It is absolutely becoming more common and these women are getting more and more bold. The best advice I can offer is don't spend any time on them - don't respond and move on. Stick to a rule of thumb and use filters, whether it's age, SIF sniffing, boner test, whatever. Your gut is often right.

lol

But yeah you're right - I wasn't on a single online dating site in last 18 months or so .. I just couldn't be bothered. But you know what, maybe I'll just try it out.

It's just that from my personal POV, I just wouldn't know why hot girls would be spending time on these platforms. As a hot girl it's very easy to get a job as a model or "assistant" or whatever & they'll be meeting new people all the time.

But as I said, now that you mentioned it, I think I will do another test run and report back.

Messages In This Thread