rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kentucky clerk jailed for refusing to issue gay marriage licences

Kentucky clerk jailed for refusing to issue gay marriage licences

It doesn't really matter what the founders liked or wanted at this point. They lived in a different time, world, and country and expected their descendants to share their principles and uphold them. And if not, to change the system to suit their needs. Americans failed to uphold the principles of its founders and its founding documents. They delegated that responsibility solely to judges, who are just men that are as corruptible as anyone else.

The long march through the institutions and various flavors of marxism destroyed the rule of law in this country.

The future now belongs to those with the strength, power, and will to take what they want. The left fundamentally understands this and has been waging total war by any means necessary.

The American right, by and large, still doesn't get it. You can be "principled" and fight with a blindfold on and both hands tied behind your back and continue to lose or you can take it off, untie yourself and fight, like them, by any means necessary to get what you want.

Believe me, I didn't like accepting this because I very much like the Constitution and the BoR and the liberties it was designed to protect. But most of them are so compromised and legally infringed that they've been rendered moot and will only continue to be disregarded in the future by people who don't give a shit about it. It's not a living document like the left likes to say to justify whatever they want to do. It's a dead document and its restoration is not possible at this point.

It sucks, I know, but that's the truth and you can trace the beginning of its death all the way back to nonsensical rulings on the interstate commerce clause.

It's time to move forward. I support what this woman is doing but she is one person. More concerted, intelligent efforts to combat this shit have to be made on every front in the future.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread