rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An oversexed society

An oversexed society

Quote: (09-04-2015 07:02 AM)Mage Wrote:  

This is true.

You Americans don't even realize that you are obsessed about sex to an extreme level.

All the Holywood movies show that all that the young men are thinking in USA is about:
1)Getting a date to dah big and holyy "PROM"
2)losing one's virginity
3)later about scoring "notches" (or staying fateful to some unworthy bitch.)

The few American young men I have spoken with prove that they have bought these things as very important and focus on them a lot.

If I contrast that to my own youth in Eastern Europe - young boys are much more preoccupied with sports, hobbies and the smarter ones also with education. Of course worries about attracing the opposite sex are still there but it is not such a high priority as in American culture.
I imagine in some muslim country were women are veiled and cover themselves men don't give a shit about casual sex even more.

I am a big supporter of sex separated education. I believe boys would do much better without girls distracting them.

Also it's a law that the more men are thinking about sex in society the less they are getting it. "Oversexed" means that sex is shown and spoken about a lot but not much of actual sex happens in average guy's life.

I think too that the problem with an oversexed society is that the more you want sex, the less you get and it gets in the way of doing other productive things with your life such as saving money, staying fit and active, and doing social activities such as sports and music. You attract girls by being a better person and not by wanting them so bad; society needs to stress this rather than the sheer need for sex. That is the one of the things that has attracted me to this forum. I know because this distracted me during college. All people talked about was girls and sex and I suffered throughout college focusing on that instead of getting good grades and achieving academically.

Messages In This Thread