rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RV Lifestyle Thread

The RV Lifestyle Thread

Time for an update, new piece of gear! This isn't just limited to RV use though, it would be great tent camping. I've tested this out with low drain devices and it worked great! Not bad for something I got cheap.

The manufacturer calls it a "solar generator" but it's really just a battery pack with a solar charge controller and some power ports, 12V and 5V USB.

[Image: 416Q3tBhZjL.jpg]

I've already taken it apart to see what's inside, standard SLA (sealed lead acid) battery like I replace in UPSes all the time. It's always nice when manufacturers use easily found replacement parts so your thingy isn't junk when the battery dies.

Have no idea what that "external battery" connector type is, otherwise I'd buy one and wire up a cable to charge the motorhome's big battery bank.

The other half of the box is this, a fold-able solar panel set:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Panels are 10 watts each.

When looking for pictures of it I found this video:

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread