rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CampusReform.org: legitimate ally or big money smokescreen?

CampusReform.org: legitimate ally or big money smokescreen?

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:28 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Eddie, so you're basically saying to create and run a false front organization lol

It must be so easy to create a fake feminist website/blog. Their views are formulaic and easy to copy, and they're such a bunch of freaks that anything seeming out of the ordinary would be ignored.

If you were able to provide some unique content, and you networked/tweeted well, you could get a strong following for your site. Then you would just keep escalating the crazy to see what you could get away with.

If you were high profile, and then outed your site as a joke, it would cause chaos amongst the E-feminists. They would either start an inquisition, or they would take a good look at themselves in the mirror. If I were unemployed, this would be my project.

Regards CampusReform? It's probably legit. I really doubt the lefties could pull off such a good con, plus it does appear to have had real results. I don't think the Feminists have huge amounts of money behind them (excluding Soros), it's more that they have huge people behind them, big media and academia types who influence business and politics. IMO influence is their currency.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Messages In This Thread