rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

Quote: (12-16-2015 03:44 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Sometimes a main chick can sense when she has a serious threat in the person of a new woman

The guy may start to pull away subconsciously, not engage the BS as much or behave very indifferently.

Those pity little skirmishes with the main are an afterthought or just plain background noise, to the symphony that is a new romantic interest

Once she senses her impending abandonment, the main will sometimes self-regulate and start putting forth more effort.

Unfortunately if it's coming from an insincere place, she will usually fall back into her normal (true) self after in short order.

There is a dividing line.

If you let a girl know the deal with what you like and don't like early on then she will generally follow suit (or jump off the wagon quick because you aren't compatible), but if you let shit slide then decide to make a stink about it once you are fed up, then she will just band-aid if if she wants to keep you around then fall back into what she is used to with you.

It's all about setting up the standard from the onset.

I just started seeing a new girl and I went over the other night before I left down for the week. We got into bed together and I start getting touchy with her looking to get some. She was like a dead fish acting like she was trying to fall asleep while I'm obviously looking to get busy. I get up and start putting my clothes on. She goes "leaving?" "Yeah you don't seem interested in sex so I'm gonna go" "Oh your plan was to just come here and hit it and quit it?" "No my plan was to have sex and fall asleep but you're playing a game so I'm leaving" so she stands up in the bed, has me come over and gets all sweet with me, then goes on about how her IUD is hurting her... then says she could blow me... then says having sex may move it around a bit and make it feel better. So she blew me and we had sex, and she wanted to have sex again in the morning but I had to go.

I set that precedent. I'm not going to be sharing a bed with a girl who is going to play games with sex. My nut is sacred and if you're not fucking me then I don't want anything to do with you.

You can't let shit slide that you don't want to put up with because then she will know she can get away with it. If she catches the vibe that you will be out the door if she doesn't do what you want then she will shape right up if she wants to keep you around... or not if she doesn't give a shit, and then that takes care of all the guess work for you.

Messages In This Thread