rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

Having true game is not ignoring your gut, THEN choosing to act based entirely on the notion that your gut is 100% right. Risk mitigation at it's best.

As mentioned by many above, I'll chime in to say the same. 100% of the time, my gut has been right. My desire blinded me and squashed the red-pill reality of it all many-a-time. Remaining no one's sucker, is so fucking dominant, your value raises proportionately, instantly when you make the right choice.

I too am in a state of not refilling my cache. Since most girls whore it up all spring and summer then lock down a guy for winter, I'm learning remaining single as a habit through the winter (as long as I'm young at heart), leaves me much stronger when the snow melts in spring, coming out "better" on the other side.

All those stuck in the same old cycle, women especially, make no growth. They get the same type of guys, lead the same boring meaningless lives, nothing changes.

The last regular plate I had I just dropped. Her game was apparently to reconnect, and dump me after clearly covertly hooking up with me and another guy(s) while we rekindled our little flame. These are my gut instincts anyways.

Like puppy training, as dick headed as it may sound, we banged a few weeks after a 2-month hiatus where we surely both fucked others (bulk of summer). The most recent time of which was watching a movie until very late (4:30am), lack luster exhausted sex afterwards, and shitty sleeping in her shitty bed, flip flopping all night.

When I fully awoke, she got up to smoke a ciggy (outdoors as I demand when I'm present), came back in , morning wood was fading when she finally came back up stairs, and she started in with little b.s. comments disqualifying me.

She went back down stairs, I started to come onto her, she told me she "wasn't in the mood," as if I went to bed with a girlfriend, and woke up next to a stranger. My guess is she got a text from someone else she was fucking who saw my car in her driveway and accosted her into sexual guilt, even deeper than her solipsistic hamster can normally justify.

This is all no surprise as during our 2-month hiatus she quit hanging out with her main BFF (married, kids, stable), and started hangin out with a 31 yo rich bitch, who looks remarkably just like her, is divorced with a son, and likes to party on weekends and occasional weekdays. Monkey see, monkey do.

Then I said these words:"I expect to have sex with the girl I'm seeing, when I want, how I want, because I have little time to waste."
Her:"Just because you're 41 and I'm 29 doesn't mean my time isn't just as important as yours, and sometimes I just don't feel like having sex."
Me:"I don't think we're compatible in that case. We just got back together and you're cutting me off from sex, this isn't good, and selfish to boot."

I then walked out the fuckin door and neither of us have talked since. it's been a week. Certainly she expected me to chase and kiss ass..so she could "officially" dump me first, this was her version of the "dick move" at the very least, or a shit test, and/or she just decided to end it and get redemption since the last time around I dropped her flat on her face for her snarkiness. Wasn't meant to be, and I made sure of that. My lesson to her if there was one is:"Don't be irritable on my time, and don't cut off the sex for any reason whatsoever, or lose me." Tataa cunt.

I've found it very typical for girls to attempt to reenter my life on the premise they say they're not seeing anyone, when in fact it's just a cock comparison soiree. When my gut tells me that's what's occurring, unless she's smokin hot, she doesn't get my best. She gets used by me before she uses me again. I won't be a girl's agent for pissing off other guys. She can have them when she comes crawling back to me after I nixed her, and she isn't jumping through hoops to satisfy me.

Messages In This Thread