rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

Quote: (09-07-2015 12:28 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2015 11:53 AM)Floridian1 Wrote:  

While away for the weekend, my main girl let me know that my communications with her were less than adequate while I was away. I am trying to decide whether to next her. What's honestly stopping me is that I don't have anything else lined up.

Need more details, like define less than adequate.

If you had no other pussy occupying your time while you were away, then you should be asking yourself why you didn't really care to keep in contact with her, the answer to that question likely means you've already made a decision, you just haven't realized it yet consciously.

I agree with the spirit of this thread, the OP is often on point, but I would caution dudes who aren't tight enough with this level of the game yet from "overgaming", which leads to them fucking up decent relationships because they're making such a concerted effort to be the one who cares less.

There comes a point when once a chick is really rocking with you, you have to dead some of the head games that are more appropriate for the beginning when it makes sense to see how much she's willing to invest, so you can plot your next move, otherwise you'll overgame and play yourself.

You honestly nailed it. I am trying hard to be the one who cares less. I responded to most of her messages but my responses were short with an occasional emoji.

Messages In This Thread