rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

Quote: (09-01-2015 03:34 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Do you get better dealing with this harsh nature of the game? Girls come and go. But sometimes it's hard to see a specific one go. And it may not even be a 'breakup', for lack of a better term. She might just disappear out of nowhere without notice, never to be seen again, even when just a week before she told you she loved you during a post-coitus embrace.

I'm aware what I and a cool girl have going on could end at any moment.

Why could it end at any moment? Do you suck or something? lol.

If you were a movie star, rich guy, or some high-value ( to HER ) guy, would she be leaving at any moment? i don't think so. Are you that replaceable? Maybe you are, to HER. In which case I'd choose carefully. Know your value, know when you're out of your league, if you want to shoot out of your league, then just do it for sport..if you start getting feelings, you might be in for a shock when the competition starts showing up.

Understand what she's attracted to, and ultimately looking for. Maybe she's attracted to you, but wants kids, and you don't want kids, so she's all in love but knows that ultimately you don't want kids. If she's attractive she can replace you in a month or two. If you're a great provider but are not attractive, that's over. If you have both qualities but there's five other guys who also offer her close to the same thing, get ready to make some concessions.

Don't be easily replaceable, and understand when you are, and protect yourself.

Messages In This Thread