rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

Quote: (09-01-2015 03:34 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Anyways. How have you guys approached this rule?

What have your experiences been like?

Do you internalize it more, as time goes on?

Do you get better dealing with this harsh nature of the game? Girls come and go. But sometimes it's hard to see a specific one go. And it may not even be a 'breakup', for lack of a better term. She might just disappear out of nowhere without notice, never to be seen again, even when just a week before she told you she loved you during a post-coitus embrace.

What works really well for me is being focused on my long term goals in life.

I was in very similar situation recently with my gf. I had that horrible feeling of potential loss which was bothering me more and more making me forget about other things in my life. It's funny how it can make a man kind of blind. It feels like being trapped in a very small room with that person and being unable to see what's behind the walls. The reality becomes so small.

I got over it by thinking about my future, what I want to do in life, what I want to see, where I want to go, what I working towards, etc, basically getting some perspective and looking at life from bird's view. After that I came back from that weird dream to reality. I realized that it's just one little part of life that people get together and part ways and that the world is bigger than the relationship with this specific person. And after a while I was like "wtf I was thinking?".

That's what worked for me and it worked really well. So yeah I'd recommend to look at your life first and all the good things you shoot for. That's your #1 priority. And a woman can be in your team or not. But thing is it's YOUR team. If she doesn't play according to your plan or straight up doesn't support you then she has to go asap no matter who she is.

Let's get a bit dramatic. I've always loved this video..

Messages In This Thread