rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

Quote: (09-01-2015 04:15 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Game immunizes you against the depths of romantic failure (although I believe on the flip side it also immunizes you against the heights of romantic love).

I think that's true for a lot of men. But not Obi Wan Kenobi-level game, where you manage to show to a woman (or anyone, for that matter) that losing something--in this case a quality woman--would be a loss, but that you understand that life is full of loss, and losing every thing is an eventuality. You nod where other men would sob. You haven't crushed down your emotions, you've merely prepared yourself by not living in a fantasy world better suited for women and children.

This, too, can't be faked. It's an internalized belief and posture after having a certain volume of experience with women and, instead of coming out (only) bitter or guarded on the other side, coming out accepting of the circle of life.

Quote: (09-01-2015 04:15 PM)Menace Wrote:  

We got back together (she's a quality girl in every sense) and she adores me more than ever. Because now she knows what I am made of. The power of no with a woman is a great power.

No is powerful in life. At the risk of sounding new-agey: the more you can do without, the more free you'll be. Really wanting a particular thing can be the biggest burden and distraction you can carry.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread