rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

Quote: (09-01-2015 03:34 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Anyways. How have you guys approached this rule?

It's absolute and is the rule, either she nexts you, or you next her, it's a matter of time before one of those happens.

Quote:Quote:

What have your experiences been like?

I've nexted 2 main side pieces I really enjoyed being around, the sex was great, their company was great because they caught feelings are pretty much were saying, "Boyfriend or not?"

I already have an LTR, last thing I need is another relationship.

The good thing was, the feelings are not being strung along anymore, they can leave knowing (and I told them) that I wasn't going to lead them on and they need to move on and not be jaded about this. My excuse was I'm super busy I can barely see them and that it wouldn't work.

Do you internalize it more, as time goes on?

The opposite, I internalize it less. Why ? Because with more experience, more lays, and more game play. You tend to care less and less when a girl comes and goes, you've got other important shit to worry about.

Do you get better dealing with this harsh nature of the game? Girls come and go. But sometimes it's hard to see a specific one go. And it may not even be a 'breakup', for lack of a better term. She might just disappear out of nowhere without notice, never to be seen again, even when just a week before she told you she loved you during a post-coitus embrace

You get better if you learn the signs, you get better if you learn from each ending, and you'll get better once you accept this will always happen.

If a girl told me she loved me then disappeared....she's full of shit. It's that simple. Actions over words.

I'm aware what I and a cool girl have going on could end at any moment. I'm not talking necessarily about serious relationships, but with some girls, I'd like to keep our mini-relationship going. Then it ends preemptively, either by my doing or hers, or just logistics at the time.

Some girls just want to hop on a dick for awhile then get on a new one, they're afraid of showing their emotions and dip out. It could be numerous things, just remember, you don't know what these hoes are thinking or can do irrationally.

It sounds like you're romanticizing mini LTR's, don't.

I can't help but think, if only we had been together a few more months before what we had came to a natural conclusion.

My brief experience with game has told me that girls come and go, and that no matter how cool or special this one is, there's another one around the corner, even if it takes a while for you to get there. But you will.

There is no special snowflake, there are girls who are pretty cool, but there's always a girl cooler than her.

Get that pussy off the pedestal.

I don't struggle with it - a man with options can't get hurt by one girl.

This is why I have an LTR and constantly fuck on the side.

-It eases any worries I might have about my LTR
-Keeps my sex drive in top notch shape
-Keeps the pussy off the pedestal
-Keeps my head straight and my "heart" grounded.
-My game doesn't get rusty

I don't think we were born to be monogamous, but I also have no qualms with dudes wanting to be in a monogamous LTR or marriage.

It's just harder and harder to do nowadays.

Messages In This Thread