rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

I think it's very important to be able to walk out on a woman at any time when she crosses the line.

I think this is especially important for newbies to help avoid oneitis.

After that stage is over and men start to get a larger quantity of women and they have no issues getting laid they should shift their focus. It should shift towards a balance of quality and quantity. I think the best thing is to build strong relationships with all the women you fuck with but always have the ability to drop them.

Having some kind of connection with all the women in your stable at the time will make a better quality and longer lasting. The connection doesn't have to even be close to love but you should enjoy spending time together.

These women will feel the stronger connection as well and put more into the sex and do more for you. They will usually start to expect a relationship and more defined means. Which they may drop you or you can drop them if they keep pushing too much.

This also leaves average dudes and newbies vulnerable because that connection may be too much for them. They can't keep the willing to drop at a moment and end up too involved with these women and develop oneitis.

Messages In This Thread