rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

This has been a theme lately on the forum, and it's a great topic I feel like a lot of men struggle with. This is something even seasoned players struggle with.

It's a Catch 22 essentially.

You have to consciously keep yourself distant enough from a girl so that if(when) she bails on you, you aren't left miserable and depressed about it because you put all your eggs in one basket and emotionally invested a lot into this one girl. On the flipside, you miss out on a lot because you keep yourself at arm's length from any given women at all times to keep yourself from getting burned. The quest for the perfect balance is what we all strive for.

I know I certainly struggle with it still. I believe this has been the hardest thing to internalize for me. It comes down to abundance mentality, but maybe it's more than that...

It's like I know there are plenty of other girls out there, but if they are all generally expected to be wholly unreliable, then does it matter? If I lose an awesome chick, am I to assume that there is another right around the corner that I won't lose? Fat chance.

Messages In This Thread