rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl you're dating goes back to her ex boyfriend - rebound girl/boomerang girl

Girl you're dating goes back to her ex boyfriend - rebound girl/boomerang girl

Quote: (11-03-2016 06:55 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

Meanwhile, in another thread, men of this very forum are praising the virtues of sluts.....

The irony is beautiful.

Tigers seem pretty cool. But the way I figure it, it's not really the tiger's fault if the zookeeper decides the appropriate "standard of care" for such a beast is to treat it like a kitten. Unfortunately, it's probably a mistake we've all made at one point or another, but so long as you're not putting Mufasa in a wedding gown, you don't usually get eaten.

Quote: (11-05-2016 04:50 PM)Unchained Wrote:  

Like clockwork the next week she calls me at 11pm and comes over and we fuck then while we're out walking her "ex" calls her and they argue on the phone with her telling him he needs to act better.

One thing I'm fairly sure about the girls I've dated regularly over the past year, slut or no, is that they know hitting me with a statement resembling "you need to act better" would be a move insane to the point of lunacy. They might pout and grump from time to time, but calling me on the carpet like I was an employee up for review would be a sure-fire way to get me to eject on them forever. And they know it...which I guess is why so far it's never happened. I guess that's what they call "setting the frame."

It's simply stunning to me that there are men who would play it any differently, and apparently a large number who do.

DO NOT ARGUE WITH A WOMAN you're dating. If you are, you've kinda already lost. The only debate you should be having is with yourself over whether it's a soft next or a hard.

Messages In This Thread