rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Topless Times Square women deal with groping, long hours and must share tips

Topless Times Square women deal with groping, long hours and must share tips

Quote: (09-01-2015 01:45 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2015 01:17 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2015 10:23 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2015 10:19 AM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Wants to walk around with painted tits and not worry about getting groped?

At ComicCon, the girls want to walk around with their tits hanging out and yell at guys for even looking.

At ComicCon, the girls want to walk around with their tits hanging out and yell at guys they deem unattractive/low value for even looking.
At comiccon doesn't that sum up just about every male in attendance? Or have things changed? Is it kind of cool now?

I went several years ago and had a good time, it's not all obese weirdos but I wouldn't call it cool. I respect that the guys there don't give a damn what anyone thinks - they like comics, movies and games and are unapologetic about it. That's a kind of Red Pill I guess.

The chicks complaining about eye-rape are either not hot enough to ogle or warning everyone not to ogle the hot chicks as either a desperate need to control people or a female version of white knighting for their girl-crush.

Sadly, a LOT of nerdy (and thirsty) guys fall for it. They think they'll get laid if they put pussy on an even higher pedestal. They get mad and call me a bully for trying to convince them otherwise.

Messages In This Thread