rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Topless Times Square women deal with groping, long hours and must share tips

Topless Times Square women deal with groping, long hours and must share tips

Did not see that one coming, did you?

Here is an article about girls who don't want to get an actual job (why should they) and walk around topless in NY.

Yes, I know -acting sucks!
It is a difficult job, but the tips are great.

A few things I understand from the article:
1. They are pimped - old style. The pimp gets a 40% cut, for painting them.
So here is a pimp who actually does something for his girls.
2. They also get pimped by a women who "directes them".
Yes, you actually need someone to tell you how to pose.
I now understand why they want go to college.
3. There is a hierarchy - There is a bigger boss who runs the operation.
You got to love this - he probably auditions the girls himself. Who ever "satisfies" him get to pay his organization 70% of what she makes.
4. The poor lady walks around naked and gets groped, but then complain - I thing someone should ask her to talk to Chrissie Hynde .
5. Attention whoring anyone? [Image: attentionwhore.gif]
Quote:Quote:

"This is a way for me to interact with people, put a smile on people’s faces. I do really enjoy this,” Rubiano said.
6.Times square is a place that a lot of families pass by. Why expose kids to that?
7. It seems that there is no law forbiding it. Too bad there is a law against groping...

And
WB the Colombian first and the Venezuelaian second.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread