rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First day of taking a women's literature course

First day of taking a women's literature course

Quote: (08-31-2015 07:44 PM)Baltimore Bachelor Wrote:  

Ok so before I go on to explain how the first day of this terrifying class went, I should let you know why I took it in the first place. I had to fill my schedule with an elective course and the class I originally wanted to enroll in was full so I decided to try out this course titled, "American Women Writers". I knew in my heart that this class was really a way to push the feminist agenda but I also thought that a lot of hot girls would probably be taking the class plus the professor who taught that course had really good reviews on RateMyProfessor and it seemed easy so I figured why not take it? I soon realized what a giant mistake I had made.

I enter the classroom and noticed a group of fat girls sitting two rows across from me and upon closer inspection, my stomach turned. One of the girls, who I presumed was the mother hen, had a dyke hairstyle (sides buzzed with the top portion of her hair spiked up) and had her nose and lips pierced (typical feminist freak). The other members of the group had not reached that level yet but I figured they would get there sooner than later. Now the good part was that there were plenty of hot girls in that class (I'd say 70% of the females in the class were in the 6-8 range with one being a 9.5) It's important for me to also mention that there were only 6 guys in that class with me being the best looking one of them all. However, those girls all were quiet compared to the group of fat girls sittng near me who just couldn't seem to shut the hell up.

A few minutes later, the female professor arrives. Now at first glance she seemed cool, that was until I saw her start to socialize with the feminist freaks. That's when I had realized that she catered heavily to those kinds of people and I started worrying inside my head about what would happen if I were to ever reveal any of my true beliefs regarding feminism etc. It got worse after the professor took attendance and went straight into the first lecture. She talked about some of the social and legal rules that "oppressed" women during the 1920's. Some of the things things that were mentioned were how women couldn't have short hair, how they had to dress appropriately, and were heavily encouraged to not sleep around with other men (sounded like a dream to me but the professor made it sound like it was a terrible thing).

As soon as I walked out of that class, I thought to myself, "Holy Shit!, What have I gotten my self into?" This is exactly what breeds these degenerate left wing freaks. I mean it's one thing when TV and media pushes this kind of agenda but it's another when the "education system" is also pushing this agenda which in my opinion is even more scary. As much as I would love to drop this class, I really can't cause I can't seem to find a course to replace it with. I guess the best thing for me to do is to use Robert Greene's law of power 38 which states that you should think as you like but behave like the others. Wish me luck guys!

Several comments:

1: I agree with others, in that I hope you learned to register in upcoming semesters as early as possible (like the first day registration opens), so something like this does not EVER happen again. Even then, you need to watch out for other courses that might be like this, feminist indoctrination that is disguised as a college course.

2: All of the other students in your class are probably lost cases in that none of them seem to be aware that instead of studying about writers, they are getting indoctrinated into something that is completely useless. After your classmates graduate, what are they going to do for work? Run around and get paid to talk about how poorly women were treated 100 years ago? I do not think there is much demand for that.

3: Even the 'good looking women' in the class I would consider to be untrustworthly, and should be avoided, since they seem to be taking it all in and/or too stupid to question anything. The only thing that would be worse would be someone enrolled in a Woman's Studies degree. I can easily see that your fellow classmates are going to run all kinds of 'he's creepy' routines and even the 'regret is rape' next day routine. This classroom is one of those places where those people come from and the professor will gladly help them along that path.

4: Keep your mouth shut. There is no point in getting into trouble here. Winning here gets you nothing and these people will probably take every chance to 'run you down' for the next four years, if you speak out now. Losing here would be a disaster for you for the next four years. Use it as an opportunity to see how these people act and think. I think that over time you are going to be shocked at what they will say and do even in the open classroom.

Messages In This Thread