rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My main is blue balling me ; how to react ?

My main is blue balling me ; how to react ?

In my life women I had been banging regular when they no longer want to ride you cowgirl style it is because they got laid somewhere else with someone else - a drunken beach party with her wild party girlfriend egging her on to bang for a better room, to bang for drinks and a meal - or to bang the wingman so the wild girlfriend can go off with his buddy or just to bang to get her slut on.

Way I always dealt with this sex witholding bull shit was to get new tang to bang and made sure the new tang was hotter, taller, thinner, prettier face and blonder than the old steady riding cowgirl - nothing gets you over an old cowgirl like a better sexier harder riding new cowgirl.

The old pussy would usually call after 4 weeks or so not believing that she was traded for better tang to bang... usually lead to some wild revenge sex but since I could no longer trust her it was soon history (can you trust any creature that almost bleeds to death once a month and lives?).

This is why when I find one with mother of my future kids potential we have the hand maiden talk, the prenup talk and the Sicilian divorce talk... It works no divorces, no alimony, no child support and no wasted money on bridezilla weddings.

What I have learned is there are no unicorns - the ones who seem like unicorns eventually burn off their fake unicorn costume and their inner fire breathing dragon lady emerges sooner or later and if you drop your armor (stop gaming even if "exclusive") for even a second that's when they take their opportunity to burn you crispy.

Time to game for new tang and next.

Messages In This Thread