rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are so many women lesbians?

Why are so many women lesbians?

Quote: (08-31-2015 05:20 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2015 01:13 PM)mammal Wrote:  

Especially the younger women. There's even an acronym in college, LUG (Lesbian Until Graduation.)
Is it due to feminist man-hating indoctrination? Girls taught to fear/hate men? Parents keeping their daughters away from boys but allowing girls to have sleepovers? Propaganda that same-sex activity is somehow hip or cool?

Female sexuality is more viscous (fluid) than male sex drive. Girls sexuality is more directly tied to emotional stimulation ("tingles") than pure physical drive.

That's why men can look at a girl and be instantly physically attracted and decide that, if given the opportunity, they would fuck her. This happens within seconds.

It's also why a woman can see a guy and be attracted to him but be turned off if he opens his mouth and says stupid shit. Stupid shit kills the tingles ie attraction

A guy may see a hot chick who ends up saying stupid shit but he will still bang....because the emotional and the physical drives are disparate.

If a girl is emotionally turned on by another girl then she's apt to be sexual with that girl. I believe there are way more girls that are bi-sexual than true lesbian.

I once had a girl bring home another girl for a three way for my birthday. I had told her I was turned on by the idea of her and another girl going down one each other. She told me that the idea of me being turned on turned on...so she did it.

Edit: If a girl is emotionally turned on by another girl then she's apt to be sexual with that girl. A girl can even be turned on not by the other girl herself at all but by the idea of the attention her making out or having sex with another girl will provide her. In some cases attention acts like an emotional aphrodisiac. I believe there are way more girls that are bi-sexual than true lesbian.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread