rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plastic surgery thread

Plastic surgery thread

I think you guys are too quick to judge

One of my friends had an over/under bite (i can't remember which one) but it made his face look a little weird. It was due to him not having his allergies treated until he was 20 (lazy parents) which caused him to breathe with his mouth open 24/7. He got surgery to correct it because he was having pain while chewing and he went from a 6/10 to an 8/10 once the swelling went away after about 2 months.

He's 30 now and his only regret is not doing it sooner who knows how much pussy he missed out on

Same with hair loss, my dad tried something where they suck the fat from stomach, extract the adult stem cells then inject it back to the scalp. He could pass for late 30's or early 40's now if he was single he could pull. Without his hair he looks mid 50s and kinda creepy.

Women wear makeup, fake hair, eyelash extensions, wonder bras, girdles, get botox, boob jobs, ass injections, steroid shots for acne control, etc because they know looks matter

For guys, red pill helps, being alpha helps, losing weight, lifting heavy as shit, all good. But we all know looks matter too.

No shame in being 40, looking 30, and pulling 20 year olds with the help of a minor procedure or two. Society may shame you, but they'll also shame you into settling down with a 40 year old hag who hates that you even exist.

Messages In This Thread