rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plastic surgery thread

Plastic surgery thread

Quote: (09-16-2015 09:48 AM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2015 11:09 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2015 02:43 AM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

Did anyone here got plastic surgery?

Were you satisfied with the results?

How did you go about the whole process (selecting surgeon, selecting procedure, etc.)?

Looking for an input from guys who had work done or planning it, not looking to debate whether guys should get plastic surgery or not.

I had a nose job done about 10 years ago - one of the best decisions I ever made. I had a sloping hawkish nose, which I always hated. Although some girls liked it, it kept me from getting as much trim as I could have. I got tired of always telling myself, "It's what's on the inside, etc." I just accepted the brutal red pill reality that symmetry matters in terms of facial design, and I pulled the trigger.

One of the best decisions of my entire life.

How did you pick surgeon?

I got a recommendation from a friend who spoke highly of a guy. I went to see the Doctor and I was the only guy in the room; literally, there were thirty women there (for every plastic surgery imaginable) and then me.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Messages In This Thread