rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plastic surgery thread

Plastic surgery thread

Anyone ever had Otoplasty work done (Ear pinning, shaping, reduction etc)? I have big ears which look pretty damn huge front on, especially with the short hair styles that suit me. I recently tried Otostick which is a temporary non-surgical way to pin ears back but wasn't to happy with the results because it just pins the ears back, when my real problem is the ears being larger than normal rather than the ears sticking out. Those things have to be re-applied every 3 days as well and are a bitch to get right- must have wasted about half the pack trying to get the stick ons in the right position. Anyway, there's a lot of excess cartilage on the top and bottom of the ear that looks like it would be fairly easy to reduce.

It's not really a vanity issue as other than my ears, I'm completely happy with my appearance. I'm just sick of one feature bringing my whole look down. Go for it or not?

Messages In This Thread