rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plastic surgery thread

Plastic surgery thread

Quote: (09-01-2015 08:00 AM)Horus Wrote:  

What are you looking to have done?

If you're thinking about getting a vanity procedure such as a facelift or nose job, I think this forum isn't the place to seek advice. There are better things a man can spend his money on.

If you're thinking of doing something gay like liposuction or pec implants, don't do it and go straight to the fitness forum.

If you need to correct an existing abnormality/defect, such as guys who lose a ton of weight and are left with excess skin, absolutely go for it.

I recently had gynecomastia (man boob) surgery where the surgeon cut out the glandular tissue from my tits. It cost a lot of money, but I'm so glad I had it done. It sucks having boobs when you're quite lean, especially knowing that no amount of diet or exercise will change it. Even though I'm still healing, I am so much more confident as a man. I might write a data sheet about it when I'm fully healed.

Do hours and hours and hours of research. Then when you're finished, do some more. Realself.com is a good start - there you can see reviews of surgeons and lots of before and after photos. Join a forum that specializes in the procedure you want. Know exactly what the surgery entails, the risks and realisitic outcomes. Understand that there may be downtime away from work. Don't skimp on money - you want it done right the first time, so get the best surgeon you can afford. Visit several different surgeons and go with the one you feel best with - the best surgeons won't charge for a consultation.

I have retruded chin.

Messages In This Thread